Thursday 18 September 2014

18 September 2014

Hi! I'm back! Again.....I am a lazy person to update blog...After 7 months, I decide to come back to make a update before my big big big exam ever. I will end my big big big exam in December so maybe I will be back here in December?

The reason why I am lazy to update my blog are:
1. No idea
2. Lazy to switch on the computer for update the blog...so that I am using my phone to update nw
3. More prefer to use Instagram?
4. No time....(have time also say no lol haha)
5. My degree is increasing...more lazy to on pc
6. Once I on pc...the pc pop out a lot of problem...lagging
7. LAZINESS

Ok....
And I am also very lazy in my study...always online using my phone
Hw can I sit for my exam?!
Hope that I will be hardworking day by day

I will be back with recipe post in the next time....maybe?

Good Luck to everyone who is going to take exams!

Today also my cousin, XJ's birthday! Happy Birthday to you!

By the way....Can find me in Instagram (@cherylxin) and Twitter (@xincheryl) LOL promote promote hahaha I always online there hahaha

Also has a facebook page with the 800+Likes...unfortunately...the page is not active anymore..Anyone interest to let the page active again? (No salary) Kindly DM me in insta or twitter...lol haha seems like promote somewhat? Hahaha

Bye! See you in next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment