Sunday 16 February 2014

Hi! I am back!

                   I am too lazy to update my blog, my last update was September last year...U Seeee!!!!! LAZY WORM HERE!!! I AM DEFINITELY A LAZY WORM....What am I doing till not update my blog for such long time? Watching K-DRAMA and RUNNINGMAN...and many things those kinds unuseful things haha! I always like to type haha, haha, haha and haha.....HAHAHA I also dunno why....

                Next time if I am rajin (broken English) I will make some change in my blog change the decoration and some else haha....actually I seldom online via com already since I have some folio and things to do so I have a look at here...and I saw there were many spider webs here haha.....


                I don't have what idea to update here so I share about the kdrama I am watching currently.....I know outside there also many people know about this drama...ya...that one la...Who You Came From The Star haha!

Let share some pics here that I grabbed from Google:



                 I found some unbelievable facts for me la...The main actress is 7 years older than the main actor....First, I thought maybe only 2-3years but it is 7 years...She really looks little young than her age. Many girls fall in love with the man actor nowadays haha...Hw about me? A nice person la haha!


         Hope that I will be back as soon as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment