Sunday 30 October 2011

Feeling of Me / Angry Birds

Very happy haha...
Because exam finished,
I can do many things already...YEAH!!!

I can do many things I like,
but 2day suddenly I think that,
I have many more important things 2 do,
I know how important it is all this things,
I hope I can finish they...

I also have a very important things to do...
Shhh...Don't want 2 tell you haha :P

-------------------------------------------------

This time I want to talk about...

Angry Birds



It is very popular now...
You know Larh
Everywhere is it stationery,acessories and many more...

Maybe I also like it haha
I think I maybe like the RED one...haha

Angry Birds GENG...


CUTE!!! :]

My home have many Angry Birds,
Its
->Bag
->Game Set
->Eraser
->Cap

But all not mine HaHa
So sad XD Jokejk
Not sad larh ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment