Thursday 1 September 2011

-_Yeah_-



I use English to write at this time...Don't hit me....I know my English not very Good haha...

I always update my blog ONCE a month.

After few days(Many days)...
Now, I finally finish me new decoration of my blog ^.^ (Hope You All will LIKE it)


Actually, 
I wanted a bright colour for my blog decorate 
but I choosed a template with dark colour 
so I used dark colour for my blog for few months...

Why I wanted to change my blog to bright colour?
I change my blog to bright colour because 
  • I have a week holiday to decorate my blog 
  • My friends also changed their blog decoration...their is pretty..haha...me follow x2 (Broken English)
  • I have a bit only (a bit only AH) boring with my blog >.<

So I decorated my blog...
When I was decorating my blog, 
I met a lot of problem, 
but now all of them was gone(Wakaka)

My friend~Biing or XXiao Yin (Don't know Confused) (Jokejk Don't angry YA)

She did a edited PICTURE by herself for me...haha

First, Thank You...My Friend

The picture she edited is beautiful.....I  like it... :)

But  the picture look like me very SS Hehe (Yin, jokejk Don't angry for 2nd times)
Me not angry at here, this only myself mine YA...

This Is The PICTURE


Don't see my face~HeHe


It means =

I Love Music
My Music
My Dream
My Future

Yes, I Love Music but I not make it my Dream & Future
Because my future are still for a long time again...
But Thank You YIN


The End...

4 comments: