Friday 1 March 2013

Lalala~Next Week Is EXAM!

Next week is exam...
Ya, the title :)
This is also my 20th post :D
Hooray!!!

Today is Friday :D
So I come to have a short update xDD
Because got Free Time... 

Although actually these free time are for me to use to do revision.
But as a lazy worm so I didn't and I was surfing the internet :P
And edit a little to this blog B)

Recently, I used to be lazy.
I am lazy to do anything...
Specially for doing homework from school...
Too LAZY
Hope that I change my lazy attitude,
because next week is EXAM or 
I want to be fail in all subject o_O

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Today is the 17th day of 40 days
Of  Fasting Days
Happy Fasting :)
Hope we all do our best!
Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl
    Hope the exam went well :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :))
      Although the exam seems not gone very well haha :DD

      Delete